It sure did hit me...  

Posted by Neru

For so many years, I'm living like a hermit crab, a sole spirit that travels from one place to another, a grasshopper that hops every moment he's taunted

I wonder why most of the people around me never makes me feel important? or is it just? is it just me that is being selfish or is it just me that wants acceptance?

And now, I'm a young adult, supposedly mature and should be able to work things out well; honed by the harshness of life, I'm still an innocent being, no one knows I'm still in my darkest days.

Still searching for who I really am, I met different people, some fixed me, most broke me.

I guess the "I wanted to fit in" feeling is set to be with me forever.


:) thank you,


-Neil Evangelista

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 9:16 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment