A Midnight Peril  

Posted by Neru

Well, I'll just have to update my blog site, and I'm done, I guess.

Actually last night, during my special moment, the time where in my thinking skill is maximized, remembering things and stuffs that happened, I end up focusing my concentration in an event that took most of the moment.

I was walking in a dim lit area to visit a friend, as soon as I step my right foot on the stiff and trap like one way street, I remembered a rumor that made my eyes roll around clockwise.

I heard an old hag beside a store just near our place telling the townspeople something creepy, that every night at exactly 11:59 pm where today and tomorrow swap places, you can hear a squeaking sound and a water drop in the area even in the middle of concretes and dry air terrain.

A street light turning on and off, and a silhouette shadow of a man smoking.

A cold thin dry air and a BANG!!!

A man suddenly fell and moan as if begging for help.

Then you will hear whispers of foot steps, and as you go on, it keeps on getting louder and louder
and a breeze will run through your face and someone will tap behind you in the middle of darkness.

And you will turn around and will hear a bouncing sound, but it sure doesn't sound like a ball of air, but it is a bouncing sound.

stunned because of the unusual sound, you will again turn around to continue your errand.

Exactly parallel to the area where you saw a shadow of a man smoking under the street lamp, a sound of a young girl got you're attention. A cute sound of "PSSSssst" got you. the girl whispers "here sir, here, quick!".

Felt astonished hearing a sound in the middle of a deserted street, standing there in a minute or two, made you're stunned soul quite relaxed.

Almost on the other side of the street, you saw the garbage container shake. "How come it shook without any life forms in it?" you asked yourself...

Then finally, I managed to get through the street seeing my friend in front of the their home's door and I asked him, "Why are you outside?" and "why do you have those bruises on your knee and elbow?". then he said, I was looking for my cat, I bet he's scavenging for food somewhere, then my mother told me to look for my little sister because our uncle took him to buy candies but she usually wants to play hide and seek, then my dad asked me to buy cigarette for him and I suddenly stepped on a black rubber like thing and fell down, where I got these bruises.

"So what are you doing here?" my friend asked me; I was just going to visit you and borrow a book from you, "this late night?" he said, Yeah, so what do you have in their? i asked.

then we entered their house...




___Kinda Corny___ hahahaha

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 4:56 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment